Unbelievable India -
Beautiful, Magical, Scenic.
Photographs you won't believe
1. The exotic Bora Bora islands?
It's Andaman and Nicobar. A Deciduous dreamland that can
give any island in the world a run for its money.
2. Uncannily similar to the Maldives?
Nope, it's Varkala in Kerala, south India, a place made up of
extraordinary cliffs and beaches.
3. Does this look like the roads of Champs-Elysees, France?
It's actually Pondicherry, south India, a city filled with
quaint French architecture and heritage.
4. This may remind you of the Swiss Alps...
In reality, it's Gulmarg, Kashmir, a land of swirling snow and mystical lakes.
5. A magical meadow in Scotland?
That would be incorrect! This is actually Prashar Lake in Mandi,
at a height of 2730m / 8190ft above sea level.
6. This might remind you of Mount Feldberg in Germany.
It's actually Kheerganga, another gem of Himachal Pradesh.
7. Do these look like ancient Aztec Temples?
They are really the magnificent temple ruins of Hampi.
8. Does this look like a scene from Life of Pi?
It's actually glowing planktons found in our very own Lakshadweep Islands.
9. The great Grand Canyon?
It's Gandikota, in fact, full of perilous rocks and stunning scenery.
10. The land speed testing grounds at Bonneville Salt Flats?
Wrong again. It's the Rann of Kutch, Gujarat.
11. The ski slopes of Utah?
Nope! Just our very own Auli, Uttarakhand: a snowboarding paradise.
12. Picture-perfect Norway?
This happens to be Khajjiar, Himachal Pradesh.
13. The stunning Cave Monastery of Georgia?
Wrong again! It's the Phugtal Monastery Ladakh, Jammu & Kashmir.
14. The meadows of Austria in spring-time?
This is actually Ziro in Arunachal Pradesh, a pristine sea of rice fields.
15. The mysterious depths of the Amazon Forest?
In fact, this is one of Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, living root bridges.