- If it was going to be easy,
it never would have started with something
- Shouting to make your children obey is like
using the horn to steer your car,
and you get about the same results.
- The smartest advice on raising children is
to enjoy them while they are still on your side.
- Avenge yourself --
live long enough to be a problem to your children.
- The best way to keep kids at home is
to give it a loving atmosphere ~~
and hide the keys to the car.
- Parents: People who bare infants,
bore teenagers, and board newly weds.
- The joy of motherhood:
What a woman experiences when all the
children are finally in bed.
- Life's golden age is when the kids are
too old to need babysitters and too young
to borrow the family car.
- Any child can tell you that the sole
purpose of a middle name is so he can tell
when he's really in trouble.