How to wash a toilet
This was simply too much of a time saver not to share it . . .
For those of you who currently have or once had a cat:
1. Put both lids of the toilet up And add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him/her while you carry him/her towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid.
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet.The cat is actually enjoying this, believe it or not.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'power-wash' and rinse'.
6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people standing between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as close to the wall as you can and quickly lift the lid.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he/she will dry off.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean..