1. You will not marry during the term of your contract.
2. You are not to keep company with men.
3. You must be home between the hours of 8 p.m. And 6 a.m. Unless attending a school function.
4. Your dresses must be not be any shorter than two inches above the ankle.
5. You may not travel beyond the city limits unless you have the permission of the chairman of the (school) board.
6. You may not ride in a carriage or automobile with any man unless he is your father or brother.
7. You may not dress in bright colors.
8. You may under no circumstances dye your hair.
9. You must wear at least two petticoats.
10. You may not loiter downtown in ice cream stores.